Traditional Scandinavian-style Sweater for Baby in soothingly soft KbT-certified organic wool. Side ties; no pulling over baby’s head. Add LANACare Pants .
Made of soothingly soft KbT-certified organic merino wool, meeting Europe’s highest standards for organic textiles.
- Gives warmth, yet breathes to maintain comfortable temperature.
- Wool absorbs moisture, keeping baby dry & comfortable.
- Even when damp, wool feels warm.
- Natural wool with lanolin provides self-cleansing properties for easy care.
Color Light Blue is being phased out (very close to Soft Grey) - they will not be restocked when out-of-stock. 1/2 price here.
(European size is based on baby's length in centimeters - see below)
- 50/56 (0-3 mo.)
- 62/68 (3-6 mo.)
- 74/80 (6-12 mo.)
- 86/92 (1-2 yr.)
Conversion to height in inches
- 50/56 = 19.5 / 22 inches
- 62/68 = 24.5 / 26.75 inches
- 74/80 = 29 / 31.5 inches
- 86/92 = 33.75 / 36.25 inches
All LANACare products are made out of the softest KbT-certified organic merino wool. No harsh chemicals or washing agents are used, allowing the wool to maintain its natural lanolin content. As wool absorbs moisture, lanolin cleanses away bacteria & odors. When wet, let air-dry. Wash only occasionally with LANACare Lanolin-Replenishing Soap, to maintain wool’s hygienic effects.