LANACare is currently in a transition. After 30+ years in business, the owner is transitioning to retirement. This, along with the crisis situations Europe has been facing, has led her to discontinue producing any of the knitted products. What we currently have in stock, is all that is available for now. They are in the process of looking for a company which might take over production of her products, but at this time, there is nothing conclusive in place.
Traditional Scandinavian “Pilot-Style” Cap in soothingly soft KbT-certified organic wool. Soft wool ties for snug fit to protect ears from wind.
- Made of soothingly soft KbT-certified organic merino wool, meeting Europe’s highest standards for organic textiles.
- Gives warmth, yet breathes to maintain comfortable temperature.
- Wool absorbs moisture, keeping baby dry & comfortable.
- Even when damp with rain or snow, wool feels warm.
- Natural wool with lanolin provides self-cleansing properties for easy care.
- 50 (0-3 mo.)
- 62 (3-6 mo.)
- 74 (6-9 mo.)
- 80 (9-12 mo.)
- 86 (1-2 yr)
All LANACare products are made out of the softest KbT-certified organic merino wool. No harsh chemicals or washing agents are used, allowing the wool to maintain its natural lanolin content. As wool absorbs moisture, lanolin cleanses away bacteria & odors. When wet, let air-dry. Wash only occasionally with LANACare Lanolin-Replenishing Soap, to maintain wool’s hygienic effects.
See Caring for Wool
More about LANACare ...