HOCOSA Organic Wool Snap-Bottom Shirt with Long Sleeves $36.90 - $40.90
Long-Sleeved, Snap-Bottom Body Shirt in soft GOTS-certified organic wool.
- Made in Switzerland of soft, organic merino wool.
- Natural fibers breathe, maintaining a comfortable temperature in warmth or cold.
- Wool absorbs moisture without feeling wet, keeping your baby warm & dry.
- Natural wool has self-cleansing properties, for easy care.
- Wool is naturally flame-retardant, without added chemicals!
European children’s sizes correspond to your baby/child’s length in centimeters.
- 50/56 (0-3 mo.) = 19.5 / 22 inches
- 62/68 (3-6 mo.) = 24.5 / 26.75 inches
- 74/80 (6-12 mo.) = 29 / 31.5 inches
- 86/92 (12-24 mo.) = 33.75 / 37 inches
- 98/104 (3-4 T) = 38.5 / 41.5 inches
HOCOSA of Switzerland
HOCOSA wool underwear is offered in two variations: 100% merino wool (the softest of all wools) or a 70/30 wool/silk blend. The wool chosen for HOCOSA woolens is GOTS-Certified Organic wool, which ensures not only that the wool is free of pesticides, but that sustainable and ethical working standards have been met for those working in all stages of production. HOCOSA woolens provide comfort & well-being.
The wool/silk blend unites the best qualities of these two natural fibers, creating a truly unique textile. The soft, merino wool absorbs moisture, keeping you dry & comfortable. Silk adds extra softness & durability. Natural fibers breathe, keeping you comfortable in either warmth or cold.
All dyes used in HOCOSA products are free of heavy metals and formaldehyde.
There are no optical brighteners used. All textiles are dyed according the IVN guidelines.
We recommend hand-washing with Kookaburra Wool Wash.
or LANACare Lanolin Soap with even more lanolin, 7.5%, is recommended for nursing pads & diaper covers, or to add even more softness to your woolens.