Made by Hocosa of Switzerland.
Long-underwear pants in KbT-certified organic wool for women.
- Made in Switzerland of soft, organic merino wool.
- Natural fibers breathe, maintaining a comfortable temperature in warmth or cold.
- Wool absorbs moisture without feeling wet, keeping you dry & comfortable.
- As wool absorbs moisture, lanolin is activated to remove bacteria & odors.
- Light-weight, yet warmth-giving under-layer.
- 36 = XS = size 4-6 (worn by 5' 2" model)
- 38 = S = size 6-8
- 40 =M = size 8-10
- 42 = L= size 10-12
- 44 = XL = size 12-14
- For women who wear smaller than size 36, Children's sizes 152-164 might be an option. Children's Wool Pants Size 164 is equal in length, but 2 inches more narrow in hips.
Measurements (in inches) of garment in un-stretched state (stretches width-wise several inches)
Hocosa of Switzerland
Hocosa underwear is offered in two variations: 100% merino wool (the softest of all wools) or a 70/30 wool/silk blend. The wool chosen for Hocosa woolens is KbT-Certified Organic wool, which ensures not only that the wool is free of pesticides, but that high working standards have been met for those working in all stages of production. Hocosa woolens provide comfort & well-being.
The wool/silk blend unites the best qualities of these two natural fibers, creating a truly unique textile. The soft merino wool absorbs moisture, keeping you dry & comfortable. Silk adds extra softness & durability. Natural fibers breathe, keeping you comfortable in either warmth or cold.
We recommend hand-washing with Kookaburra Wool Wash.
LANACare Lanolin Soap with even more lanolin, 7.5%, is recommended for nursing pads & diaper covers, or to add even more softness to your woolens.