Made by HOCOSA of Switzerland.
Long-underwear shirt in 100% GOTS-certified organic wool. Long sleeves. Round neckline.
- Made in Switzerland of soft, organic merino wool.
- Natural fibers breathe, maintaining a comfortable temperature in warmth or cold.
- Wool absorbs moisture without feeling wet, keeping you dry & comfortable.
- As wool absorbs moisture, lanolin is activated to remove bacteria & odors.
- Light-weight, yet warmth-giving under-layer.
- XS (=Women's size 8)
- S (= Women's size 10)
- M (= Women's size 12)
- L (= Women's size 14)
- XL (= Women's size 16)
- XXL - limited quantity/Clearance - click here
- For women who wear smaller than these sizes, Children's size 152-164 might be an option. Children's Wool Shirt with Long Sleeves
Chest measurement in chart below is garment, lying flat, unstretched.
Fabric can easily stretch 6-8 inches widthwise.
Use length measurement for best fit.
|| Chest Circumference
||Length of Back, Neck to Waist Hem
||Sleeve, shoulder seam to wrist
|| 24 in
|| 25 in
|| 26 in
|| 28 in
|| 30 in
|| 31 in
HOCOSA of Switzerland
HOCOSA underwear is offered in two variations: 100% merino wool (the softest of all wools) or a 70/30 wool/silk blend. The wool chosen for HOCOSA woolens is GOTS-Certified Organic wool, which ensures not only that the wool is free of pesticides, but that sustainable and ethical working standards have been met for those working in all stages of production. HOCOSA woolens provide comfort & well-being.
The wool/silk blend unites the best qualities of these two natural fibers, creating a truly unique textile. The soft, merino wool absorbs moisture, keeping you dry & comfortable. Silk adds extra softness & durability. Natural fibers breathe, keeping you comfortable in either warmth or cold.
We recommend hand-washing with Kookaburra Wool Wash.
or LANACare Lanolin Soap with even more lanolin, 7.5%, is recommended for nursing pads & diaper covers, or to add even more softness to your woolens.