LANACare Preemie Baby Suit (Overall) in Organic Merino Wool
Preemie Overall/ Winter Outerwear with Hood in KbT-certified organic merino wool. Slightly felted for extra durability. Snap closures. Hands & feet can be flipped closed or open, as built-in mittens & booties.
- Made of soothingly soft KbT-certified organic merino wool, meeting Europe's highest standards for organic textiles.
- Gives warmth, yet breathes to maintain comfortable temperature.
- Wool absorbs moisture, keeping baby dry & comfortable.
- Even when damp from rain or snow, wool feels warm.
- Natural wool with lanolin provides self-cleansing properties for easy care.
- Natural White
- 44 (Preemie) - Natural White only
All LANACare products are made out of the softest KbT-certified organic merino wool. No harsh chemicals or washing agents are used, allowing the wool to maintain its natural lanolin content. As wool absorbs moisture, lanolin cleanses away bacteria & odors. When wet, let air-dry. Wash only occasionally with LANACare Lanolin-Replenishing Soap, to maintain wool's hygienic effects.
We Also Recommend
LANACare Preemie Soft Sleeper in Organic Merino Wool
LANACare Preemie Sweater in Organic Merino Wool
LANACare Preemie Pants in Organic Merino Wool