Made by HOCOSA of Switzerland.
Long-underwear pants in GOTS-certified organic wool/silk blend, for Men or Women (no fly, as with black or white men's wool/silk pants).
- Made of soothingly soft, GOTS-certified organic organic merino wool & silk blend.
- 70/30% wool/silk blend unites the best qualities of each for a unique textile.
- Wool absorbs moisture without feeling wet, keeping you comfortable & dry.
- Silk adds extra softness & durability.
- As wool absorbs moisture, lanolin is activated to remove bacteria & odors.
- Natural fibers breathe, maintaining a comfortable temperature in warmth or cold.
- Denim Blue (ribbed pattern in fabric)
- Bordeaux (smooth fabric)
- Chestnut (smooth fabric)
Sizes - Size designation is "Men's", comparable Women's in parentheses.
- XS (=Women's S, size 8) (Color Bordeaux only)
- S (= Women's M, size 10)
- M (= Women's L, size 12)
- L (= Women's XL, size 14)
- XL (= Women's XXL, size 16)
Size comparison to Women’s Pants: Hip & Waist Measurements of correlating size, for example, size 10 US/European 40, is comparable. Length of Unisex Pants is 1 inch longer.
Size comparison to Men’s Pants with Fly: Waist measurement on Men’s Pants with Fly is 2 inches wider than Unisex; Length of Unisex Pants is 1 inch longer than Men’s Pants with Fly.
Fabric stretches width-wise 6-8 inches.
For women who would like smaller sizes, please see Children's, sizes 152-164. Size 164 equal in length to XS, but are 2 inches more narrow in hips.
Measurements of garment in lying flat in un-stretched state.
Fabric stretches easily width-wise, even beyond stretching ability of waistline.
Waistline elastic can be comfortably expanded an extra 6-8 inches in diameter.
side seam from waist->ankle
HOCOSA of Switzerland
HOCOSA underwear is offered in two variations: 100% merino wool (the softest of all wools) or a 70/30 wool/silk blend. The wool chosen for HOCOSA woolens is GOTS-Certified Organic wool, which ensures not only that the wool is free of pesticides, but that sustainable and ethical working standards have been met for those working in all stages of production. HOCOSA woolens provide comfort & well-being.
The wool/silk blend unites the best qualities of these two natural fibers, creating a truly unique textile. The soft, merino wool absorbs moisture, keeping you dry & comfortable. Silk adds extra softness & durability. Natural fibers breathe, keeping you comfortable in either warmth or cold.
We recommend hand-washing with Kookaburra Wool Wash.
or LANACare Lanolin Soap with even more lanolin, 7.5%, is recommended for nursing pads & diaper covers, or to add even more softness to your woolens.