Made by Hocosa of Switzerland.
Baby Pants in soft KbT-certified organic wool. Elastic waistband. Cuffed legs. Roomier bum sizes to accommodate diaper. (Compared with Child size 92. )
- Made in Switzerland of soft, organic merino wool.
- Natural fibers breathe, maintaining a comfortable temperature in warmth or cold.
- Wool absorbs moisture without feeling wet, keeping your baby warm & dry.
- Natural wool has self-cleansing properties, for easy care.
- Wool is naturally flame-retardant, without added chemicals!
- Natural White
- Red & White Stripe
- Blue & White Stripe
- 50/56 (0-3 mo.)
- 62/68 (3-6 mo.)
- 74/80 (6-12 mo.)
- 86/92 (1-2 yr.)
Hocosa of Switzerland
Hocosa underwear is offered in two variations: 100% merino wool (the softest of all wools) or a 70/30 wool/silk blend. The wool chosen for Hocosa woolens is KbT-Certified Organic wool, which ensures not only that the wool is free of pesticides, but that high working standards have been met for those working in all stages of production. Hocosa woolens provide comfort & well-being.
The wool/silk blend unites the best qualities of these two natural fibers, creating a truly unique textile. The soft merino wool absorbs moisture, keeping you dry & comfortable. Silk adds extra softness & durability. Natural fibers breathe, keeping you comfortable in either warmth or cold.
We recommend hand-washing with LANACare Lanolin Soap to keep your woolens as soft as can be!