Baby Overall/ Winter Outerwear with Hood in KbT-certified organic merino wool. Slightly felted for extra durability. Snap closures. Hands & feet can be flipped closed or open, as built-in mittens & booties.
- Made of soothingly soft KbT-certified organic merino wool, meeting Europe's highest standards for organic textiles.
- Gives warmth, yet breathes to maintain comfortable temperature.
- Wool absorbs moisture, keeping baby dry & comfortable.
- Even when damp from rain or snow, wool feels warm.
- Natural wool with lanolin provides self-cleansing properties for easy care.
- Natural White
- Soft Grey
- Soft Sand
- Light Blue Please see Cyber Specials for Pink & Blue
- Soft Pink
- 44 (Preemie) - Natural White only
- 50 (0-3 mo.)
- 62 (3-6 mo.)
- 74 (6-9 mo.)
- 80 (9-12 mo.)
- 86 (1-2 yr)
All LANACare products are made out of the softest KbT-certified organic merino wool. No harsh chemicals or washing agents are used, allowing the wool to maintain its natural lanolin content. As wool absorbs moisture, lanolin cleanses away bacteria & odors. When wet, let air-dry. Wash only occasionally with LANACare Lanolin-Replenishing Soap, to maintain wool's hygienic effects.