These thumbless mittens keep tiny hands from turning blue. Allow baby’s hands to freely explore the soft and soothing feeling of the wool, without “trapping” thumb.
Double layer organic merino wool. Woolen ties keep mittens from slipping off hands.
- Made of soothingly soft KbT-certified organic merino wool, meeting Europe’s highest standards for organic textiles.
- Gives warmth, yet breathes to maintain comfortable temperature.
- Wool absorbs moisture, keeping baby dry & comfortable.
- Even when damp, wool feels warm.
- Natural wool with lanolin provides self-cleansing properties for easy care.
- Natural White
- Soft Grey
- Soft Sand
- Light Blue (limited supply)
- Soft Pink
- Light Green Clearance item - click here
- 44 (preemie 5 lb) (Natural White only)
- 50 (0-4 mo.)
- 74 (4-12 mo.)
- 86 (1-2 yr)
All LANACare products are made out of the softest KbT-certified organic merino wool. No harsh chemicals or washing agents are used, allowing the wool to maintain its natural lanolin content. As wool absorbs moisture, lanolin cleanses away bacteria & odors. When wet, let air-dry. Wash only occasionally with LANACare Lanolin-Replenishing Soap, to maintain wool’s hygienic effects.