Buy 4 HOCOSA items at full-price and receive 20% discount by entering code 4HOCOSA20 on check-out page!
(cannot be combined with other discounts)
Made by Hocosa of Switzerland.
Cozy long-underwear pants are made with KbT-certified organic merino wool.
- Made in Switzerland of soothingly soft, KbT-certified organic merino wool
- Wool absorbs moisture without feeling wet, keeping your child dry & comfortable.
- Natural wool provides self-cleansing properties for easy care.
- Natural fibers breathe, maintaining a comfortable temperature in warmth or cold.
- Dyes meet KbT Standards
- Natural White (has reinforced knees)
- Blue & White Striped
- Red & White Striped
- Solid Blue
- Solid Red
Size = child's length in centimeters. 1 inch = 2.5 cm.
Last digit of size roughly correlates to child's age.
92 = 2 yrs; 104 = 4 yrs; 116 = 6 yrs; 128 = 8 yrs; 140 = 10 yrs; 152 = 12 yrs; 164 = 14 yrs.
Hocosa of Switzerland
Hocosa underwear is offered in two variations: 100% merino wool (the softest of all wools) or a 70/30 wool/silk blend. The wool chosen for Hocosa woolens is KbT-Certified Organic wool, which ensures not only that the wool is free of pesticides, but that high working standards have been met for those working in all stages of production. Hocosa woolens provide comfort & well-being.
The wool/silk blend unites the best qualities of these two natural fibers, creating a truly unique textile. The soft merino wool absorbs moisture, keeping you dry & comfortable. Silk adds extra softness & durability. Natural fibers breathe, keeping you comfortable in either warmth or cold.
We recommend hand-washing with LANACare Lanolin Soap to keep your woolens as soft as can be!