HOCOSA Women's Organic Wool/Silk Sleeveless Undershirt $57.90 - $62.90
Made by HOCOSA of Switzerland.
Women's Sleeveless Undershirt in GOTS-certified organic merino wool/silk blend. V-neck.
Falls at hip, to cover back even with low sitting pants.
- Made of soft, GOTS-certified organic merino wool & silk blend.
- 70/30% wool/silk blend unites the best qualities of each for a unique textile.
- Wool absorbs moisture without feeling wet, keeping you comfortable & dry.
- Silk adds extra softness & durability.
- As wool absorbs moisture, lanolin is activated to remove bacteria & odors.
- Natural fibers breathe, maintaining a comfortable temperature in warmth or cold.
- 36 = US Women's 4-6 = XS (worn by 5'2" model)
- 38 = US Women's 8 = S
- 40 = US Women's 10 = M
- 42 = US Women's 12 = L
- 44 = US Women's 14 = XL
- 46 = US Women's 16 = XXL
For women who wear smaller than size 36, Children's sizes 152-164 might be an option. Children's Wool-Silk Sleeveless
HOCOSA of Switzerland
HOCOSA wool underwear is offered in two variations: 100% merino wool (the softest of all wools) or a 70/30 wool/silk blend. The wool chosen for HOCOSA woolens is GOTS-Certified Organic wool, which ensures not only that the wool is free of pesticides, but that sustainable and ethical working standards have been met for those working in all stages of production. HOCOSA woolens provide comfort & well-being.
The wool/silk blend unites the best qualities of these two natural fibers, creating a truly unique textile. The soft, merino wool absorbs moisture, keeping you dry & comfortable. Silk adds extra softness & durability. Natural fibers breathe, keeping you comfortable in either warmth or cold.
All dyes used in HOCOSA products are free of heavy metals and formaldehyde.
There are no optical brighteners used. All textiles are dyed according the IVN guidelines.
We recommend hand-washing with Kookaburra Wool Wash.
or LANACare Lanolin Soap with even more lanolin, 7.5%, is recommended for nursing pads & diaper covers, or to add even more softness to your woolens.