LANACare Seat Pad in Merino Wool 20 x 23 in.
Merino Wool Pad for seat insulation - especially comfortable for sitting outdoors during chilly weather. Made from interwoven wool fibers.
Can be folded for extra insulation and cushioning or unfolded to cover larger area.
Because of the method in which these are made, by interweaving wool fibers, they do not tolerate machine washing nor submerging in water. Wool's self-cleansing properties minimize need for washing.
See Care Instructions.
- Made of super soft merino wool fibers, interwoven by patented method.
- Maintains all the amazing properties that wool has to offer.
- Natural wool fibers breathe, maintaining comfortable temperature, insulating against heat or cold.
- Naturally flame-retardant without chemicals!
- Wool absorbs moisture without feeling wet. When it does begin to feel wet, it remains warm.
- As wool absorbs moisture & dries, its natural lanolin content removes bacteria & odors.
- 20 x 23 inches
- 1/3 inch thick
We Also Recommend
LANACare Lanolin-Replenishing Soap / Wool Wash (7.5% lanolin) - 250 ml (8 oz)
LANACare Double-Layer Nelson Hat (Balaclava) for Baby, Child, Adult - $57.90-$62.90-$67.90