HOCOSA Organic Wool/Silk Snap-Bottom Shirt with Short Sleeves $37.90 - $39.90
Made by HOCOSA of Switzerland.
Short-Sleeved, Snap-Bottom Body Shirt in soft GOTS-certified organic wool/silk blend.
- Made in Switzerland, with GOTS-certified organic wool.
- 70/30% wool/silk blend unites the best qualities of each for a unique textile.
- Wool absorbs moisture without feeling wet, keeping your baby warm & dry.
- Silk provides durability & extra softness.
- Natural fibers breathe, maintaining a comfortable temperature in warmth or cold.
- Wool is naturally flame-retardant, without added chemicals!
European children’s sizes correspond to your baby/child’s full length/height in centimeters. 1 inch = approximately 2.5 cm.
- 50/56 (0-3 mo.) = 19.5 / 22 inches
- 62/68 (3-6 mo.) = 24.5 / 26.75 inches
- 74/80 (6-12 mo.) = 29 / 31.5 inches
- 86/92 (12-24 mo.) = 33.75 / 37 inches
- 98/104 (3-4 T) = 38.5 / 41.5 inches
HOCOSA of Switzerland
HOCOSA wool underwear is offered in two variations: 100% merino wool (the softest of all wools) or a 70/30 wool/silk blend. The wool chosen for HOCOSA woolens is GOTS-Certified Organic wool, which ensures not only that the wool is free of pesticides, but that sustainable and ethical working standards have been met for those working in all stages of production. HOCOSA woolens provide comfort & well-being.
The wool/silk blend unites the best qualities of these two natural fibers, creating a truly unique textile. The soft, merino wool absorbs moisture, keeping you dry & comfortable. Silk adds extra softness & durability. Natural fibers breathe, keeping you comfortable in either warmth or cold.
We recommend hand-washing with Kookaburra Wool Wash.
or LANACare Lanolin Soap with even more lanolin, 7.5%, is recommended for nursing pads & diaper covers, or to add even more softness to your woolens.