HOCOSA Organic Merino Wool Baby Blanket
Made by HOCOSA of Switzerland.
Double-layer snuggling blanket in soft GOTS-certified 100% organic 70/30 merino wool. Blue/white striped on one side, solid natural white on other side.
- Made in Switzerland, with GOTS-certified organic wool.
- 100% organic merino wool - the softest of wools.
- Wool absorbs moisture without feeling damp, remaining warm & dry.
- Natural fibers breathe and are temperature-regulating, maintaining a comfortable temperature in warmth or cold.
- Blankets drape softly for soothing comfort or swaddling.
- 75 x 100 cm (approx 30 x 40 inches)
HOCOSA of Switzerland
HOCOSA wool products are offered in two variations: 100% merino wool (the softest of all wools) or a 70/30 wool/silk blend. The wool chosen for HOCOSA woolens is GOTS-Certified Organic wool, which ensures not only that the wool is free of pesticides, but that sustainable and ethical working standards have been met for those working in all stages of production. HOCOSA woolens provide comfort & well-being.
The wool/silk blend unites the best qualities of these two natural fibers, creating a truly unique textile. The soft, merino wool absorbs moisture, keeping you dry & comfortable. Silk adds extra softness & durability. Natural fibers breathe, keeping you comfortable in either warmth or cold.
We recommend hand-washing with Kookaburra Wool Wash.
or LANACare Lanolin Soap with even more lanolin, 7.5%, is recommended for nursing pads & diaper covers, or to add even more softness to your woolens.
We Also Recommend
LANACare Toddler/Junior Blanket in Organic Merino Wool $109.90 - $116.90