Made by HOCOSA of Switzerland.
These long underwear pants are made from GOTS-Certified Organic Wool/ Silk blend.
- Made in Switzerland of soft, organic GOTS-certified merino wool.
- 70/30% wool/silk blend unites the best qualities of each for a unique textile.
- Wool absorbs moisture without feeling wet, keeping you warm & dry.
- Silk provides durability and extra softness.
- Natural fibers breathe, maintaining a comfortable temperature in warmth or cold.
- Natural White
- Blue & White Striped
Size = child's length in centimeters. 1 inch = 2.5 cm.
Last digit of size roughly correlates to child's age.
92 = 2 yrs; 104 = 4 yrs; 116 = 6 yrs; 128 = 8 yrs; 140 = 10 yrs; 152 = 12 yrs; 164 = 14 yrs.
HOCOSA of Switzerland
HOCOSA underwear is offered in two variations: 100% merino wool (the softest of all wools) or a 70/30 wool/silk blend. The wool chosen for HOCOSA woolens is GOTS-Certified Organic wool, which ensures not only that the wool is free of pesticides, but that sustainable and ethical working standards have been met for those working in all stages of production. HOCOSA woolens provide comfort & well-being.
The wool/silk blend unites the best qualities of these two natural fibers, creating a truly unique textile. The soft, merino wool absorbs moisture, keeping you dry & comfortable. Silk adds extra softness & durability. Natural fibers breathe, keeping you comfortable in either warmth or cold.
We recommend hand-washing with Kookaburra Wool Wash.
LANACare Lanolin Soap with even more lanolin, 7.5%, is recommended for nursing pads & diaper covers, or to add even more softness to your woolens.