Made by Hocosa of Switzerland.
Thermal Protection for Knee in 65% Wool - 25% Silk - 10% Lycra
- Made in Switzerland, with KbT certified organic wool.
- Designed to insulate knee joint from cold temperatures.
- Natural wool fibers breathe, maintaining a comfortable temperature in warmth or cold.
- Organic Merino Wool, additionally, absorbs moisture & provides self-cleansing properties, minimizing need for washing.
- Silk adds softness and durability.
- Lycra gives elasticity to comfortably grip knee and prevent warmer from sliding out of place.
- Small - 10 in. diameter at bottom, 12 in. diameter at top, 11 inch length.
- Medium -12 in. diameter at bottom,13½ in. diameter at top, 11½ in. length.
- Large - 13 in. diameter at bottom, 15 in. diameter at top, 12 inch length.
Hocosa of Switzerland
Hocosa products are offered in two variations: 100% merino wool (the softest of all wools) or a 70/30 wool/silk blend. The wool chosen for Hocosa woolens is KbT-Certified Organic wool, which ensures not only that the wool is free of pesticides, but that high working standards have been met for those working in all stages of production. Hocosa woolens provide comfort & well-being.
The wool/silk blend unites the best qualities of these two natural fibers, creating a truly unique textile. The soft merino wool absorbs moisture, keeping you dry & comfortable. Silk adds extra softness & durability. Natural fibers breathe, keeping you comfortable in either warmth or cold.
We recommend hand-washing with Kookaburra Wool Wash.
LANACare Lanolin Soap with even more lanolin, 7.5%, is recommended for nursing pads & diaper covers, or to add even more softness to your woolens.