Made by Hocosa of Switzerland.
Long-Sleeved Baby Shirt
- Made in Switzerland, with KbT certified organic wool.
- 70/30% wool/silk blend unites the best qualities of each for a unique textile.
- Wool absorbs moisture without feeling wet, keeping your baby warm & dry.
- Silk provides durability & extra softness.
- Natural fibers breathe, maintaining a comfortable temperature in warmth or cold.
- Wool is naturally flame-retardant, without added chemicals!
- Fuchsia with Blue Trim
- Natural White
Hocosa of Switzerland
Hocosa underwear is offered in two variations: 100% merino wool (the softest of all wools) or a 70/30 wool/silk blend. The wool chosen for Hocosa woolens is KbT-Certified Organic wool, which ensures not only that the wool is free of pesticides, but that high working standards have been met for those working in all stages of production. Hocosa woolens provide comfort & well-being.
The wool/silk blend unites the best qualities of these two natural fibers, creating a truly unique textile. The soft merino wool absorbs moisture, keeping you dry & comfortable. Silk adds extra softness & durability. Natural fibers breathe, keeping you comfortable in either warmth or cold.