These blankets are as soft & soothing as down! Often become baby’s favorite which follows him/her through childhood.
- Made of soothingly soft, KbT-Certified organic wool, meeting Europe’s highest standards for organic textiles.
- Natural wool fibers breathe, maintaining comfortable temperature for baby, without over-bundling.
- Naturally flame-retardant without chemicals!
- Wool absorbs moisture without feeling wet. When it does begin to feel wet, it remains warm.
- As wool absorbs moisture & dries, its natural lanolin content removes bacteria & odors, for easy-care.
- Wash occasionally in LANACare Lanolin-Replenishing Soap to maintain hygienic effects and to keep wool feeling soft & supple.
- Natural White
- Natural White with Lace Edge
- Soft Grey
- Soft Sand
65 x 85 cm = 26 in. x 34 in.
90 x 110 cm = 36 in. x 44 in.
- Also available in Adult sizes (without lace)
110 x 220 cm = 3 ft. 8 in. x 7 ft. 4 in.
“I bought a baby blaket to use as a throw, and it is utterly delicious. It feels more like cashmere to me than wool – so soft! It is rare nowadays to find a product that actually lives up to its promises. But my blanket is everything you said it would be and more!”
“I bought the preemie set and a blanket for a girlfriend who’d just given birth to a baby boy, 8 weeks premature. He thrived–thanks in part to his wonderful LANACare woolens. … He still sleeps with his lovely LANACare blanket.”
All LANACare products are made out of the softest KbT-certified organic merino wool. No harsh chemicals or washing agents are used, allowing the wool to maintain its natural lanolin content. As wool absorbs moisture, lanolin cleanses away bacteria & odors. When wet, let air-dry. Wash only occasionally with LANACare Lanolin-Replenishing Soap, to maintain wool’s hygienic effects.