HOCOSA "Sport" Organic Merino Wool Long-Sleeve Undershirt for Men or Women, Round-neck
Long-underwear shirt in 100% GOTS-certified organic wool. Long sleeves. Round neckline.
- Made in Switzerland of soft, organic merino wool.
- Natural fibers breathe, maintaining a comfortable temperature in warmth or cold.
- Wool absorbs moisture without feeling wet, keeping you dry & comfortable.
- As wool absorbs moisture, lanolin is activated to remove bacteria & odors.
- Light-weight, yet warmth-giving under-layer.
- XS (=Women's size 8 or S)
- S (= Women's size 10 or M)
- M (= Women's size 12 or L)
- L (= Women's size 14 or XL)
- XL (= Women's size 16 or XXL)
For women who wear smaller than these sizes, Children's size 152-164 might be an option. Children's Wool Shirt with Long Sleeves
HOCOSA has not been able to give us sizing charts, so we have instead measured the garments lying flat to give some guidance in sizing. Length & your US size will give best guidance - garments stretch easily widthwise.
Chest measurement in chart below is garment, lying flat, unstretched.
Fabric can easily stretch 6-8 inches widthwise.
Use length measurement for best fit.
|Size||Chest Circumference||Length of Back, Neck to Waist Hem||Sleeve, shoulder seam to wrist|
|XS||28 in||24 in||23 in|
|Small||30 in||25 in||23½ in|
|Medium||32 in||26 in||24½ in|
|Large||34 in||28 in||25 in|
|XL||36 in||30 in||26 in|
|XXL||38 in||31 in No Longer Available||27 in|
HOCOSA of Switzerland
HOCOSA underwear is offered in two variations: 100% merino wool (the softest of all wools) or a 70/30 wool/silk blend. The wool chosen for HOCOSA woolens is GOTS-Certified Organic wool, which ensures not only that the wool is free of pesticides, but that sustainable and ethical working standards have been met for those working in all stages of production. HOCOSA woolens provide comfort & well-being.
The wool/silk blend unites the best qualities of these two natural fibers, creating a truly unique textile. The soft, merino wool absorbs moisture, keeping you dry & comfortable. Silk adds extra softness & durability. Natural fibers breathe, keeping you comfortable in either warmth or cold.
We recommend hand-washing with Kookaburra Wool Wash.
or LANACare Lanolin Soap with even more lanolin, 7.5%, is recommended for nursing pads & diaper covers, or to add even more softness to your woolens.