HOCOSA Women's Organic Merino Wool Sleeveless Undershirt $52.90
Made by HOCOSA of Switzerland.
Women's Sleeveless Undershirt in GOTS-certified organic merino wool.
Falls at hip, to cover back even with low sitting pants.
- Made in Switzerland of soft, GOTS-certified organic merino wool.
- Natural fibers breathe, maintaining a comfortable temperature in warmth or cold.
- Wool absorbs moisture without feeling wet, keeping you dry & comfortable.
- As wool absorbs moisture, lanolin is activated to remove bacteria & odors.
- Light-weight, yet warmth-giving under-layer.
- 36 = US Women's 4-6 = XS (worn by 5'2" model)
- 38 = US Women's 8 = S
- 40 = US Women's 10 = M
- 42 = US Women's 12 = L
- 44 = US Women's 14 = XL
- 46 = US Women's 16 = XXL
For women who wear smaller than size 36, Children's sizes 152-164 might be an option. Children's Wool Sleeveless
HOCOSA of Switzerland
HOCOSA wool underwear is offered in two variations: 100% merino wool (the softest of all wools) or a 70/30 wool/silk blend. The wool chosen for HOCOSA woolens is GOTS-Certified Organic wool, which ensures not only that the wool is free of pesticides, but that sustainable and ethical working standards have been met for those working in all stages of production. HOCOSA woolens provide comfort & well-being.
The wool/silk blend unites the best qualities of these two natural fibers, creating a truly unique textile. The soft, merino wool absorbs moisture, keeping you dry & comfortable. Silk adds extra softness & durability. Natural fibers breathe, keeping you comfortable in either warmth or cold.
We recommend hand-washing with Kookaburra Wool Wash.
or LANACare Lanolin Soap with even more lanolin, 7.5%, is recommended for nursing pads & diaper covers, or to add even more softness to your woolens.