HOCOSA "Sport" Organic Merino Wool/Silk Short-Sleeve Undershirt for Men or Women
Made by HOCOSA of Switzerland.
GOTS-Certified Organ Wool/Silk Short-Sleeved Undershirt, Round Neck, for Men & Women.
- Made of soft, GOTS-certified organic organic merino wool & silk blend.
- 70/30% wool/silk blend unites the best qualities of each for a unique textile.
- Wool absorbs moisture without feeling wet, keeping you comfortable & dry.
- Silk adds extra softness & durability.
- As wool absorbs moisture, lanolin is activated to remove bacteria & odors.
- Natural fibers breathe, maintaining a comfortable temperature in warmth or cold.
- XS (=Women's size 8 or S) (female model is 5'2" and wearing XS)
- S (= Women's size 10 or M)
- M (= Women's size 12 or L)
- L (= Women's size 14 or XL)
- XL (= Women's size 16 or XXL)
HOCOSA has not been able to give us sizing charts, so we have instead measured the garments lying flat to give some guidance in sizing. Length & your US size will give best guidance - garments stretch easily widthwise.
* Chest measurement in chart below is garment, lying flat, unstretched - can easily stretch many inches widthwise. Use length measurement for best fit.
|Length of Back,
Neck to Waist Hem
HOCOSA of Switzerland
HOCOSA wool underwear is offered in two variations: 100% merino wool (the softest of all wools) or a 70/30 wool/silk blend. The wool chosen for HOCOSA woolens is GOTS-Certified Organic wool, which ensures not only that the wool is free of pesticides, but that sustainable and ethical working standards have been met for those working in all stages of production. HOCOSA woolens provide comfort & well-being.
The wool/silk blend unites the best qualities of these two natural fibers, creating a truly unique textile. The soft, merino wool absorbs moisture, keeping you dry & comfortable. Silk adds extra softness & durability. Natural fibers breathe, keeping you comfortable in either warmth or cold.
All dyes used in HOCOSA products are free of heavy metals and formaldehyde.
There are no optical brighteners used. All textiles are dyed according the IVN guidelines.
We recommend hand-washing with Kookaburra Wool Wash.
LANACare Lanolin Soap with even more lanolin, 7.5%, is recommended for nursing pads & diaper covers, or to add even more softness to your woolens.
We Also Recommend
HOCOSA "Sport" Organic Merino Wool Short-Sleeve Undershirt for Men or Women
HOCOSA "Sport" Organic Merino Wool Long-Sleeve Undershirt for Men or Women, Round-neck
HOCOSA "Sport" Organic Merino Wool/Silk Long-Sleeve Undershirt for Men or Women, Round-neck, $77.90 - $82.90