LANACare Organic Merino Wool Nursing Pad Combo
Every nursing mother wants breastfeeding to be a positive experience for her and her baby. These incredibly soft and soothingly comfortable nursing pads provide the best conditions for successful breastfeeding.
LANACare Nursing Pad Combos Include
- 2 pairs of Nursing Pads in either Softline, Original or Ekstra style in size XS, Small, or Medium, or Combination of 1 pair Softline/1 pair Ekstra or 1 pair Original/1 pair Ekstra.
- One 250 ml bottle of Lanolin-Replenishing Soap
Since Combo Sets are already discounted, "Percentage Off" Coupon Codes will generally not work on this item in your cart. To use discount code, order each item individually.
Which Style and Size Is For Me?
(When in doubt, we recommend Style Softline, size Small.)
- Original - with double layer wool. Recommended for light-moderate leaking. Dry more quickly than Ekstra. Recommended for women with open sores.
- Ekstra - with a third layer of felted wool, between 2 layers of Original weight wool, for greater barrier effect and absorption.
- Softline - the same soft, untreated organic wool, but it is mechanically processed using a new, patented method. This process bypasses spinning and knitting of the wool, making SoftLine pads an economical choice. Recommended for women with light-moderate leaking.
Guidelines in Sizing
(with understanding that each woman may have individual preferences)
- X-Small (12 cm - 5 in.) - A or B cup
- Small (15 cm - 6 in.) - B-DD+ cup – most commonly recommended size
- Medium (18 cm - 7 in.) - F or larger
To be certain the size you order is what you'd like, please note the measurements of each pad size and gauge against your breast/bra. Certain bra styles may work best with the smaller sizes.
Why are LANACare Nursing Pads Superior to Cotton or Disposable Pads?
- Most women need only 2 - 3 pairs and 1 bottle of Lanolin Soap for the entire nursing period. Economical, in the long run, compared with the repetitive cost of disposables. And environmentally friendly!
- Wool wicks moisture away from your skin, keeping you dry and comfortable, even in warm climates. When the pads do feel wet, they're warm, not cold and clammy as with cotton or disposable pads.
- Your skin is kept dry and able to breathe, helping relieve soreness. Since LANACare pads contain lanolin, use of lanolin ointment is a perfect combination of treatment for sores associated with breastfeeding. Many women have claimed that once they began using these pads, their soreness began to improve and breastfeeding “turned around” for them.
- Scandinavian midwives have, for centuries, advised mothers to keep their breasts warm to prevent plugged ducts and mastitis. Larger sizes give protective coverage over greater a portion of the breast.
- With larger sizes, the edge of the pad falls further back on your breast, making pads LESS noticeable through clothing.
- Great, non-medicinal remedy for Raynaud’s/vasospasms! The gentle warmth of the wool keeps blood vessels dilated, preventing the pain and discomfort caused by vasospasms.
- Natural fibers of wool allow skin to breathe, maintaining a comfortable temperature even in warm climates. Moderates temperature, for comfort even when moving between hot outdoor climates and cold air-conditioned inner climates.
- Variety of sizes and styles to suit each woman’s needs!
- Women LOVE these nursing pads – how often do you hear that about a nursing pad??
We Also Recommend
LANACare Lanolin-Replenishing Soap / Wool Wash (7.5% lanolin) - 250 ml (8 oz)
LANACare Double-Layer Nelson Hat (Balaclava) for Baby, Child, Adult - $57.90-$62.90-$67.90