LANACare is currently in a transition. After 30+ years in business, the owner is transitioning to retirement. This, along with the crisis situations Europe has been facing, has led her to discontinue producing any of the knitted products. What we currently have in stock, is all that is available for now. They are in the process of looking for a company which might take over production of her products, but at this time, there is nothing conclusive in place.
Tiny feet stay toasty warm within double layer of soothingly soft organic merino wool. Soft enough to be worn directly against baby’s sensitive skin, or as soft booties on top of thin socks. Woolen ties keep booties from slipping off baby’s feet.
- Made of soothingly soft KbT-certified organic merino wool, meeting Europe’s highest standards for organic textiles.
- Wool gives warmth, yet breathes to maintain comfortable temperature.
- Wool absorbs moisture, keeping baby dry & comfortable.
- Even when damp from rain or snow, wool feels warm.
- Natural wool with lanolin provides self-cleansing properties for easy care.
We have a limited supply of Light Blue in stock and will not be able to replenish this color.
All LANACare products are made out of the softest KbT-certified organic merino wool. No harsh chemicals or washing agents are used, allowing the wool to maintain its natural lanolin content. As wool absorbs moisture, lanolin cleanses away bacteria & odors. When wet, let air-dry. Wash only occasionally with LANACare Lanolin-Replenishing Soap, to maintain wool’s hygienic effects.
See Caring for Wool
More about LANACare ...