LANACare Toddler/Junior Blanket in Organic Merino Wool $109.90 - $116.90
These blankets are as soft & soothing as down! Often become baby's favorite which follows him/her through childhood.
- Made of soothingly soft, KbT-Certified organic wool, meeting Europe's highest standards for organic textiles.
- Natural wool fibers breathe, maintaining comfortable temperature for baby, without over-bundling.
- Naturally flame-retardant without chemicals!
- Wool absorbs moisture without feeling wet. When it does begin to feel wet, it remains warm.
- As wool absorbs moisture & dries, its natural lanolin content removes bacteria & odors, for easy-care.
- Wash occasionally in LANACare Lanolin-Replenishing Soap to maintain hygienic effects and to keep wool feeling soft & supple.
- Small 75 x 95 cm (approx 29 x 37)
- Original size 90 x 110 cm (approx 36 x 43 in)
"I bought a baby blanket to use as a throw, and it is utterly delicious. It feels more like cashmere to me than wool - so soft! It is rare nowadays to find a product that actually lives up to its promises. But my blanket is everything you said it would be and more!"
"I bought the preemie set and a blanket for a girlfriend who'd just given birth to a baby boy, 8 weeks premature. He thrived--thanks in part to his wonderful LANACare woolens. ... He still sleeps with his lovely LANACare blanket."
All LANACare products are made out of the softest KbT-certified organic merino wool. No harsh chemicals or washing agents are used, allowing the wool to maintain its natural lanolin content. As wool absorbs moisture, lanolin cleanses away bacteria & odors. When wet, let air-dry. Wash only occasionally with LANACare Lanolin-Replenishing Soap, to maintain wool's hygienic effects.
We Also Recommend
LANACare Lanolin-Replenishing Soap / Wool Wash (7.5% lanolin) - 250 ml (8 oz)
LANACare Double-Layer Nelson Hat (Balaclava) for Baby, Child, Adult - $57.90-$62.90-$67.90