HOCOSA Organic Wool/Silk Baby Blanket
Made by HOCOSA of Switzerland.
Double-layer snuggling blanket in soft GOTS-certified organic 70/30 wool-silk blend.
- Made in Switzerland, with GOTS-certified organic wool.
- 70/30% wool/silk blend unites the best qualities of each for a unique textile.
- Wool absorbs moisture without feeling damp, remaining warm & dry.
- Silk provides extra softness.
- Natural fibers breathe, maintaining a comfortable temperature in warmth or cold.
- Blankets drape softly for soothing comfort.
- 75 x 100 cm (approx 30 x 40 inches)
HOCOSA of Switzerland
HOCOSA wool underwear is offered in two variations: 100% merino wool (the softest of all wools) or a 70/30 wool/silk blend. The wool chosen for HOCOSA woolens is GOTS-Certified Organic wool, which ensures not only that the wool is free of pesticides, but that sustainable and ethical working standards have been met for those working in all stages of production. HOCOSA woolens provide comfort & well-being.
The wool/silk blend unites the best qualities of these two natural fibers, creating a truly unique textile. The soft, merino wool absorbs moisture, keeping you dry & comfortable. Silk adds extra softness & durability. Natural fibers breathe, keeping you comfortable in either warmth or cold.
We recommend hand-washing with Kookaburra Wool Wash.
or LANACare Lanolin Soap with even more lanolin, 7.5%, is recommended for nursing pads & diaper covers, or to add even more softness to your woolens.