HOCOSA Women's Organic Cotton/Hemp Long-Underwear Pants
Made by HOCOSA of Switzerland.
Hemp is a great eco-friendly fiber for use in textiles!
- Soft, soothing garment, made in Switzerland of 70/30% blend of Kb-A organic cotton & hemp.
- Falls at hip, to cover back even with low sitting pants. Round neckline.
- Hemp is absorbent, durable and soft - together with organic cotton, it's soothing and soft against your skin.
- Hemp is resistant to fungus and insects, so no pesticides are needed during cultivation.
- Machine washable at 40 degrees Celcius (104 Farenheit)
(For more info about the amazing benefits of hemp as a textile, click here.)
We Also Recommend
HOCOSA Women's Organic Merino Wool Sleeveless Undershirt $49.90
HOCOSA Organic Wool/Silk Snap-Bottom Shirt with Short Sleeves $36.90 - $38.90