Made by Geggamoja® of Sweden
Geggamoja® UV 50 Protective Sun Hat for Swim & Play
- Made of quick-drying, light, breathable textile.
- 82% Polyamide, 18% elastane.
- Provides SPF 50+ sun protection.
- Extended rim gives UV protection over back of neck.
- Elastic within base of back rim gives snug fit.
- Wash in cool or cold water.
- Navy Blue/Mint Green/Pink
- For PALMBEACH click here
- 1 (0-4 mo.) Sorry - Not currently available.
- 2 (4-10 mo.)
- 3 (10 mo. - 2 yr.)
- 4 (2-6 yr.)
Geggamoja® of Sweden
Geggamoja is a Swedish brand known for their practical and comfortable, yet stylish children’s clothes. Many of Geggamoja’s designs are gender-neutral, for either boys or girls.
One of Geggamoja’s biggest aims is to produce products as responsibly and sustainable as possible, hence many of their garments are made of materials certified by GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard).
Words from the founders - Geggamoja® is a little different in more than one way. We are committed to only make clothes and products in designs we love to see our own children dressed in. Our research department consists of our sons - they love playing with mud, snowball fights, skateboarding and bike riding. They can be rough, so their clothes need to be tough. We aim to produce all products as responsibly and sustainable as possible. We stay true to our own feelings about what is right and what is not. For families as well as for business, Geggamoja founders and owners are sisters, neighbours, moms and ... fun-loving.
Swedish Design. Made in Turkey.