Geggamoja® Organic Cotton Baby/Toddler Pants in Pink, Green & Blue
Made by Geggamoja® of Sweden
Geggamoja® Organic Cotton Baby/Toddler Trousers
- Made with soft GOTS-certified organic cotton jersey.
- Striped band at waist - 2 ½ in (50/56) to 3 ½ in (86/92) wide, can be left up or folded over.
- Striped cuffs at ankles.
- Back pocket.
- Reinforced knees.
- Machine wash, warm. (40 C°/ 104° F)
- Mint Green mix/match with Jungle, Panda or Grey Stripe Shirt
- Periwinkle Blue mix/match with Jungle, Rabbit or Grey Stripe Shirt
- Salmon Pink mix/match with Rabbit, Panda or Grey Stripe Shirt
(European size is based on baby's length in centimeters - see below)
- 50/56 (0-3 mo.)
- 62/68 (3-6 mo.)
- 74/80 (6-12 mo.)
- 86/92 (1-2 yr.)
Conversion to height in inches
- 50/56 = 19.5 / 22 inches
- 62/68 = 24.5 / 26.75 inches
- 74/80 = 29 / 31.5 inches
- 86/92 = 33.75 / 36.25 inches
Geggamoja is a Swedish brand known for their practical and comfortable, yet stylish children’s clothes. Many of Geggamoja’s designs are gender-neutral, for either boys or girls.
One of Geggamoja’s biggest aims is to produce products in the most responsible and sustainable way possible, hence many of their garments are made of materials certified by GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard).
Words from the founders - Geggamoja® is a little different in more than one way. We are committed to only make clothes and products in designs we love to see our own children dressed in. Our research department consists of our sons - they love playing with mud, snowball fights, skateboarding and bike riding. They can be rough, so their clothes need to be tough. We aim to produce all products as responsibly and sustainable as possible. We stay true to our own feelings about what is right and what is not. For families as well as for business, Geggamoja founders and owners are sisters, neighbours, moms and ... fun-loving.
Swedish Design. Made in Turkey.
We Also Recommend
Geggamoja® Two-way Zip Full-Length Romper in Organic Cotton - PINK STRIPE