Tiny feet stay toasty warm within double layer of soothingly soft organic merino wool. Soft enough to be worn directly against baby’s sensitive skin, or as soft booties on top of thin socks. Woolen ties keep booties from slipping off baby’s feet.
- Made of soothingly soft KbT-certified organic merino wool, meeting Europe’s highest standards for organic textiles.
- Wool gives warmth, yet breathes to maintain comfortable temperature.
- Wool absorbs moisture, keeping baby dry & comfortable.
- Even when damp from rain or snow, wool feels warm.
- Natural wool with lanolin provides self-cleansing properties for easy care.
- 50 (0-3 mo.)
- 62 (3-6 mo.)
- 74 (6-9 mo.)
- 80 (9-12 mo.)
- 86 (1-2 yr.)
All LANACare products are made out of the softest KbT-certified organic merino wool. No harsh chemicals or washing agents are used, allowing the wool to maintain its natural lanolin content. As wool absorbs moisture, lanolin cleanses away bacteria & odors. When wet, let air-dry. Wash only occasionally with LANACare Lanolin-Replenishing Soap, to maintain wool’s hygienic effects.