Made by Hocosa of Switzerland.
Long-underwear shirt in 100% KbT-certified organic wool or 70/30% wool/silk blend.
- Made in Switzerland of soft, organic merino wool.
- Silk adds extra softness.
- Natural fibers breathe, maintaining a comfortable temperature in warmth or cold.
- Wool absorbs moisture without feeling wet, keeping you dry & comfortable.
- As wool absorbs moisture, lanolin is activated to remove bacteria & odors.
- Light-weight, yet warmth-giving under-layer.
(Photo is of kids' undershirt - adult size has slightly deeper neckline.)
Measurements of garment lying flat, un-stretched.
Stretches several inches by width for comfortable fit.
||Length from shoulder seam to waist hem
Hocosa underwear is offered in two variations: 100% merino wool (the softest of all wools) or a 70/30 wool/silk blend. The wool chosen for Hocosa woolens is KbT-Certified Organic wool, which ensures not only that the wool is free of pesticides, but that high working standards have been met for those working in all stages of production. Hocosa woolens provide comfort & well-being.
The wool/silk blend unites the best qualities of these two natural fibers, creating a truly unique textile. The soft merino wool absorbs moisture, keeping you dry & comfortable. Silk adds extra softness & durability. Natural fibers breathe, keeping you comfortable in either warmth or cold.
We recommend hand-washing with LANACare Lanolin Soap to keep your woolens as soft as can be!