Made by Hocosa of Switzerland.
This cozy undershirt with is made from 100% KbT Certified Organic Wool
- Made in Switzerland of soft, organic merino wool.
- Natural fibers breathe, maintaining a comfortable temperature in warmth or cold.
- Wool absorbs moisture without feeling wet, keeping your child warm & dry.
- Natural wool has self-cleansing properties, for easy care.
- Light-weight, yet warmth-giving under-layer.
Size = child's length in centimeters. 1 inch = 2.5 cm.
Last digit of size roughly correlates to child's age.
92 = 2 yrs; 104 = 4 yrs; 116 = 6 yrs; 128 = 8 yrs; 140 = 10 yrs; 152 = 12 yrs; 164 = 14 yrs.
Hocosa of Switzerland
Hocosa underwear is offered in two variations: 100% merino wool (the softest of all wools) or a 70/30 wool/silk blend. The wool chosen for Hocosa woolens is KbT-Certified Organic wool, which ensures not only that the wool is free of pesticides, but that high working standards have been met for those working in all stages of production. Hocosa woolens provide comfort & well-being.
The wool/silk blend unites the best qualities of these two natural fibers, creating a truly unique textile. The soft merino wool absorbs moisture, keeping you dry & comfortable. Silk adds extra softness & durability. Natural fibers breathe, keeping you comfortable in either warmth or cold.
We recommend hand-washing with Kookaburra Wool Wash.
LANACare Lanolin Soap with even more lanolin, 7.5%, is recommended for nursing pads & diaper covers, or to add even more softness to your woolens.