Made by Geggamoja® of Sweden
Geggamoja® Organic Cotton Classic Baby/Toddler Pants
- Made with soft GOTS-certified organic cotton jersey.
- Adjustable waist with ties.
- Reinforced knees in contrasting grey/white stripe.
- Two front pockets, one back.
- Machine wash, warm. (40 C°/ 104° F)
- Light Grey with Reinforced Knees in Grey/White Stripe.
Mix match with Panda, Rabbit, Jungle or Color Striped Shirts!
(European size is based on baby's length in centimeters - see below)
- 62/68 (3-6 mo)
- 74/80 (6-12 mo)
- 86/92 (1-2 yr)
- 98/104 (3-4 yr)
- 110/116 (5-6 yr)
- 50/56 = 19.5 / 22 inches
- 62/68 = 24.5 / 26.75 inches
- 74/80 = 29 / 31.5 inches
- 86/92 = 33.75 / 36.25 inches
- 98/104 = 38.5 / 41 inches
- 110/116 = 43.3 / 45.66 inches
Geggamoja® of Sweden
Geggamoja is a Swedish brand known for their practical and comfortable, yet stylish children’s clothes. Many of Geggamoja’s designs are gender-neutral, for either boys or girls.
One of Geggamoja’s biggest aims is to produce products in the most responsible and sustainable way possible, hence many of their garments are made of materials certified by GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard).
Words from the founders - Geggamoja® is a little different in more than one way. We are committed to only make clothes and products in designs we love to see our own children dressed in. Our research department consists of our sons - they love playing with mud, snowball fights, skateboarding and bike riding. They can be rough, so their clothes need to be tough. We aim to produce all products as responsibly and sustainable as possible. We stay true to our own feelings about what is right and what is not. For families as well as for business, Geggamoja founders and owners are sisters, neighbours, moms and ... fun-loving.
Swedish Design. Made in Turkey.