Made by Hocosa of Switzerland.
100% Merino Wool Short-Sleeved Undershirt, Round Neck, for Men & Women.
- Made in Switzerland of soft, KbT-certified organic organic merino wool.
- Wool absorbs moisture without feeling wet, keeping you comfortable & dry.
- As wool absorbs moisture, lanolin is activated to remove bacteria & odors.
- Natural fibers breathe, maintaining a comfortable temperature in warmth or cold.
- Light-weight, yet warmth-giving under-layer.
Available Color Styles
XS (Women's size 8)
- S (Women's size 10)
- M (Women's size 12)
- L (Women's size 14)
- XL (= Women's size 16)
- XXL (= Women's size 18)
||Length of Back, Neck to Waist Hem
Hocosa of Switzerland
Hocosa underwear is offered in two variations: 100% merino wool (the softest of all wools) or a 70/30 wool/silk blend. The wool chosen for Hocosa woolens is KbT-Certified Organic wool, which ensures not only that the wool is free of pesticides, but that high working standards have been met for those working in all stages of production. Hocosa woolens provide comfort & well-being.
The wool/silk blend unites the best qualities of these two natural fibers, creating a truly unique textile. The soft merino wool absorbs moisture, keeping you dry & comfortable. Silk adds extra softness & durability. Natural fibers breathe, keeping you comfortable in either warmth or cold.
We recommend hand-washing with Kookaburra Wool Wash.
LANACare Lanolin Soap with even more lanolin, 7.5%, is recommended for nursing pads & diaper covers, or to add even more softness to your woolens.