Made by Hocosa of Switzerland.
Long-underwear shirt in 100% KbT-certified organic wool. Long sleeves. Round neckline.
- Made in Switzerland of soft, organic merino wool.
- Natural fibers breathe, maintaining a comfortable temperature in warmth or cold.
- Wool absorbs moisture without feeling wet, keeping you dry & comfortable.
- As wool absorbs moisture, lanolin is activated to remove bacteria & odors.
- Light-weight, yet warmth-giving under-layer.
- Natural White
- XS, S, M, L and XL
Measurements in inches of garment in un-stretched state. Fabric will stretch several inches width-wise.
|Size||Chest||Neck to Back Hem||Shoulder seam to wrist|
|XS||30 in||26 in||24 in|
|S||32 in||27 in||24½ in|
|M||34 in||28 in||25 in|
|L||36 in||29 in||25½ in|
|XL||38 in||30 in||26 in|
Hocosa underwear is offered in two variations: 100% merino wool (the softest of all wools) or a 70/30 wool/silk blend. The wool chosen for Hocosa woolens is KbT-Certified Organic wool, which ensures not only that the wool is free of pesticides, but that high working standards have been met for those working in all stages of production. Hocosa woolens provide comfort & well-being.
The wool/silk blend unites the best qualities of these two natural fibers, creating a truly unique textile. The soft merino wool absorbs moisture, keeping you dry & comfortable. Silk adds extra softness & durability. Natural fibers breathe, keeping you comfortable in either warmth or cold.
We recommend hand-washing with LANACare Lanolin Soap to keep your woolens as soft as can be!