Made by Hocosa of Switzerland.
Long-underwear pants in organic wool/silk blend, for Men or Women.
- Made of soothingly soft, KbT-certified organic organic merino wool & silk blend.
- 70/30% wool/silk blend unites the best qualities of each for a unique textile.
- Wool absorbs moisture without feeling wet, keeping you comfortable & dry.
- Silk adds extra softness & durability.
- As wool absorbs moisture, lanolin is activated to remove bacteria & odors.
- Natural fibers breathe, maintaining a comfortable temperature in warmth or cold.
- Denim Blue
- XS (=Women’s size 8)
- S (= Women’s size 10)
- M (= Women’s size 12)
- L (= Women’s size 14)
- XL (= Women’s size 16)
|XS||25 in||34 in||29 in|
|Small||26 in||36 in||30 in|
|Medium||28 in||38 in||31 in|
|Large||30 in||40 in||32 in|
|XL||32 in||42 in||33 in|
Hocosa of Switzerland
Hocosa underwear is offered in two variations: 100% merino wool (the softest of all wools) or a 70/30 wool/silk blend. The wool chosen for Hocosa woolens is KbT-Certified Organic wool, which ensures not only that the wool is free of pesticides, but that high working standards have been met for those working in all stages of production. Hocosa woolens provide comfort & well-being.
The wool/silk blend unites the best qualities of these two natural fibers, creating a truly unique textile. The soft merino wool absorbs moisture, keeping you dry & comfortable. Silk adds extra softness & durability. Natural fibers breathe, keeping you comfortable in either warmth or cold.
We recommend hand-washing with LANACare Lanolin Soap to keep your woolens as soft as can be!