Soothingly soft Bed Socks in KbT-certified organic merino wool. Wool provides warmth, yet breathes to maintain a comfortable temperature – absorbs moisture, without feeling wet.
Can be especially beneficial…
- For those with decreased circulation in lower extremities
- For wounds on feet & legs due to poor circulation (may be used over dressings to help increase circulation to site, while still allowing skin to “breathe”)
- For those with impaired mobility to lower extremities, to help keep feet warm and to serve as extra cushioning to help prevent pressure sores (seam is sewn towards outside to prevent areas of pressure on fragile skin.)
- Small (European size 31-34)
- Medium (European size 35-38)
- Large (European size 39-42)
- XL (European size 43-46)
These products are intended as a complement, not a replacement, to traditional medical treatment. They are meant to sooth and promote health, not to cure diseased conditions. Please contact your health-care provider for any medical advice on an existing medical condition. The “recommended” uses listed under each product reflect their use in Denmark and do not claim to be research-based nor to comply with current medical standards/advice given in the U.S.A.
All LANACare products are made out of the softest KbT-certified organic merino wool. No harsh chemicals or washing agents are used, allowing the wool to maintain its natural lanolin content. As wool absorbs moisture, lanolin cleanses away bacteria & odors. When wet, let air-dry. Wash only occasionally with LANACare Lanolin-Replenishing Soap, to maintain wool’s hygienic effects.