Traditional Scandinavian-style Sweater for Baby in soothingly soft KbT-certified organic wool. Side ties; no pulling over baby’s head. Add LANACare Pants to create set.
- Made of soothingly soft KbT-certified organic merino wool, meeting Europe’s highest standards for organic textiles.
- Gives warmth, yet breathes to maintain comfortable temperature.
- Wool absorbs moisture, keeping baby dry & comfortable.
- Even when damp, wool feels warm.
- Natural wool with lanolin provides self-cleansing properties for easy care.
- Natural White (with side-tie closures)
- Soft Grey (with side-tie closures)
- Soft Sand (with side-tie closures)
- Soft Pink (with snap closures)
- Light Blue (with snap closures0
- 44 (preemie 5 lb) (Natural White only)
- 50 (0-3 mo.)
- 62 (3-6 mo.)
- 74 (6-9 mo.)
- 80 (9-12 mo.)
- 86 (1-2 yr)
All LANACare products are made out of the softest KbT-certified organic merino wool. No harsh chemicals or washing agents are used, allowing the wool to maintain its natural lanolin content. As wool absorbs moisture, lanolin cleanses away bacteria & odors. When wet, let air-dry. Wash only occasionally with LANACare Lanolin-Replenishing Soap, to maintain wool’s hygienic effects.